WALES TOP TEN THINGS TO DO
1. Millennium Stadium An icon of the 21st Century and a monument to international rugby
2. Bog Snorkelling at Llanwrtyd Wells - just one of the many eccentric events crammed into the UK’s smallest town.
3. HAY ON WYE Take it as read. It's the capital of the second-hand book trade.
4. EWEPHORIA You'll see a lot of sheep in Wales. They're the main attraction at Ewe-phoria.
5. COASTEERING Coasteering on the Pembrokeshire coast. Breathtaking exploits amidst breathtaking scenery.
6. WELSH CASTLES Take your pick - there are over 600 of them in Wales, from Dolbadarn to Caldicot and Newpot.
7. CLIMBING SNOWDONIA A peak experience at the highest point (3,650ft) in magnificent Snowdonia National Park.
8. NIGHT LIFE CARDIFF Choose from 350 bars and pubs, cardiff bay a must to visit!
9. PORTMEIRION Fascinating fantasy village is the setting of TV’s 'The Prisoner'.
10. WAKESTOCK Europe’s largest wakeboard music festival.